Do we get putrid serum for this blight event?

The dev's never mentioned it in the stream. Kind of concerned about that, I was really looking forward to getting the blights outfit.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah it's pretty concerning grinding for those outfits is the main reason I play these events. The bp is nice but not enough to make me want to play.

  • This is a big "if" I have as well.

    If we go by the current offerings in the store, this years blight cosmetics will cost around 21 thousand iridescent shards.

    From 0 shards that's about 500 matches to earn enough shards for a set.

    At 10 minutes per match that's about 83 hours of matches.

    I'm preparing my next video and this is a big part of it.

    Hopefully they simply forgot to mention it.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    This is a big "if" I have as well.

    If we go by the current offerings in the store, this years blight cosmetics will cost around 21 thousand iridescent shards.

    From 0 shards that's about 500 matches to earn enough shards for a set.

    At 10 minutes per match that's about 83 hours of matches.

    I'm preparing my next video and this is a big part of it.

    Hopefully they simply forgot to mention it.

    I hope so too, otherwise I think they're going to make a lot of people mad.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    This is a big "if" I have as well.

    If we go by the current offerings in the store, this years blight cosmetics will cost around 21 thousand iridescent shards.

    From 0 shards that's about 500 matches to earn enough shards for a set.

    At 10 minutes per match that's about 83 hours of matches.

    I'm preparing my next video and this is a big part of it.

    Hopefully they simply forgot to mention it.

    I don't know whether to thank you or curse you for doing that maths. Especially since they usually release several blighted cosmetic sets.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683632#Comment_1683632

    I don't know whether to thank you or curse you for doing that maths. Especially since they usually release several blighted cosmetic sets.

    The bloodpoint grind for full perk P3 killers would make you cry.