Does DBD have any issues if I changed my PSN? I looked on the sony website but none of their support pages with the list of games populates.
It works
You won't have any problems
yeah this isn't an issue on our end, this is between you and PSN - so there's no problem for us.
Dead by Daylight is not affected by the name change and you should be fine. I changed my username to my forum username and everything was fine. :)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It works
You won't have any problems
yeah this isn't an issue on our end, this is between you and PSN - so there's no problem for us.
Dead by Daylight is not affected by the name change and you should be fine. I changed my username to my forum username and everything was fine. :)