Friends Bugged after bhvr account linked

I linked my bhvr account (to steam game), and my friends list no longer exists (0 online, 0 in game, 0 offline). I try to add my friends, but it says 'view profile' as opposed to 'invite friend'. So It seems that they are still registered as 'friends', but I am unable to see them in any case. Screenshots attached.

myfriend.PNG nofriends.PNG


Tagged: AcknowledgedMod

Comments

  • We are aware of this issue and it's being looked into, we will convey more information as soon as it's available.

  • Me too!!! I wanted to play with my second, and it looked to be fixed by trying to re-add him (which made my steam friends appear) but he couldn't accept the request and I can't see my console friends anymore.

    Also important note, my tag, which goes after the #, got changed to new letters and numbers.

    Pls I need a fix I just want to play with him :(

  • I am also having this problem. I am on xbox and my friend is on pc/steam and we are unable to accept each others friends request since she linked to her bEHVR account. She has also got a new # number/letters and a new account basically. It says her old account is offline.

  • I'm also having the same issue. Mine has changed and I can only see my steam friends but not anyone cross platform.

  • Is it possible to let us disable a BHVR account without penalties until this is fixed?

  • I cant see my steam friends anymore. I only linked steam, because i am waiting for more devices to get connectable.

    I cant join any of my friends games or invite them.

  • i have the same issue as well...

  • I linked my account yesterday and all my friends were gone aswell man 😐️ bruh pls fix this I dont wanna unlink because i heard of a report that someone unlinked and they lost all their shards and bloodpoints

  • This happened to me as well, all friends I had were removed. I can add friends, but they cannot accept the invite, when they click accept it doesn't do anything. I would love to be able to play with friends again!