Idea: ARG
Perhaps at some point I think it would be cool if at some point perhaps for a massive chapter update they could include an ARG I think it would be cool
Perhaps at some point I think it would be cool if at some point perhaps for a massive chapter update they could include an ARG I think it would be cool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure it's a weapon of some kind. I definitely recall a weapon with that acronym.
its Alternate Reality Game basically a series of puzzles and codes spread across the digital and real world
i wouldn't mind that
Metal Gear!?! It...it CAN"T BE!!
I just remembered: Anti-Replicator gun, from Stargate.
Good lord no! This reminded me of that sh*tty sombra ARG blizzard decided to do..
They could try and do it more like silvagunner or cloverfeild
Quien es Sombra?
Look up overwatch sombra ARG