DC penalties are back
I logged in today just to check the shrine, and saw the DC penalties are back. Being a new player I googled for them. And they are pretty crazy. The suggestion I am giving to the devs is to allow players to reconnect. I tested how long it takes for the game to launch from desktop a second time after a fresh boot (it simulates a crash and windows caches recently used programs) off an HDD, with an SSD as a boot drive (the most common config). It took 1 minute and 8 seconds. I reinstalled Windows less than 2 months ago as a side note. I'd say a 2-3 minute time frame would be enough for most people to reconnect even if his/her system had even a BSOD. In those 2-3 minutes give a DCed survivor immunity from all killer actions and 5 seconds further after reconnecting to not get them in a trap if he/she faces such a killer, and for killer lock generator progression: one generator locked if there are less than 3 survivors alive, and 2 generators if 3 or all survivors are alive.
Comments