Who's the second survivor in tome V?
I can only find Hillbilly, Blight and Nea in this picture. Who's the second survivor?
I can only find Hillbilly, Blight and Nea in this picture. Who's the second survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adam
Clearly Joel from The Last of Us. Looking a lot better after that accident he had while golfing.
We’ll find out for sure in 7 days
holy ######### that blight skin though...
havent seen it before, but god damn thats like a mix of Blighted Serum and the Wraiths Scarecrow cosmetic...
The flowers are now part of him I guess.
The Billy Costume makes it look like he and Amanda have something going on.
yea lol, it even came with handcuffs
According to leaks, it's Adam, though his absence here does worry me a little.
We'll have to wait and see.
Nea, Jeff, Blight, Billy, Wraith