Does anyone play Billy anymore ?

I noticed with the new archive that a new skin for Billy is coming out. But after his rework it seems that no one really touches him anymore. Its rare I ever encounter a Billy as survivor and its a shame. What you all think, you all still play Billy at all ?

Comments

  • Not really thank god lol

  • I haven't seen billy in a long time. No one played him as much to begin with. And after the nerf and the annoying screaming he does after every attack people play him less.

  • I try sometimes not as often I was a billy main and I hate the new animations and the roar so I play him as little as possible.

    If I were to compare it to someone I would compare it to the doc, too loud for me, both of them are extremely loud when playing them.

  • No, because they nerfed his fun.

  • I was thinking about this the other day! Since his nerf I have only seen maybe 7 or 8 Billy's and as a killer main it depresses me because this could mean a lot of bad news for killers in the future!

  • Even before the nerf, I haven´t see him very often, I play him a lot and it is difficult to use that is why people do not use him, because they want easy killers like Freddys with Noed, or Face Camp Bubbas etc.

1 2 ›