Funniest Occurrences in End-Game Chat?

Sometimes the end-game chat can be a point of contention for a lot of players so I figured it would be nice to highlight some of the more meme-y/hilarious things you've seen/said. No wrong answers.

Comments

  • I always write 'gg <3' or 'gg wp' (or just 'gg' if the match was kinda rough) and I'm pleased to say that when people respond it's usually with positive comments. It helps that I often give hatch as killer.

    When people get salty though it's ALWAYS hilarious. The other day I got a 12 hook, full iri, 32k BP, 4k 5 gen as Blight. The survivors called me a hardcore tunneller. I pointed out that all 4 of them had DS and none of them got to use it. That was when the all caps began.

  • Ooh ooh. One more:

    I beat a 4 man SWF as Freddy and one of them wrote, "Freddy with BBQ and Pop, how original and exciting."

    I wrote back, "A survivor team with 4 DH, 3 DS, 3 BT, 2 UB, and 2 Adr, how original and exciting."

    They didn't respond to that.

  • A killer randomly asked what everyone's favorite sausage is, and after telling them that I really like chorizo they seemed quite content with my answer and we ended up talking about sausages and associated condiments for like 5 minutes.

  • Never gotten any meme responses from people. But I've given a few.

    One survivor said "Nice tunnel" (admittedly, I had tunneled her. She sat on a generator, I hit her. She FINISHED the generator in the time of my cooldown, so I wanted her good and afraid. So I ate her DS, and then hung her a second time. After that, I ignored her for a bit.) So I wrote back "You too!" (She did not respond)

    Another survivor after a rough game as Legion (I only got like 4 hooks, but the survivor who said it was one I hooked twice) said GGEZ. So I wrote GGEZ back. He did NOT like that.

  • @oxygen said:

    A killer randomly asked what everyone's favorite sausage is, and after telling them that I really like chorizo they seemed quite content with my answer and we ended up talking about sausages and associated condiments for like 5 minutes.

    Now this is content

  • After reading these I realize that many survivors that run the classic, borrowed, unbreakable, DS, and DH always comment about 'toxic' killer perks. Let people play what they want, and definitely don't throw stones when you're in a glass house. Let people play what they want and chances are with the amount of people playing currently and the general variability of people who change up their perks, you won't go against them again at least not the same killer/perks.