I love this game
Beats console myers on lery's (fps was dropping like crazy)
proceed to message him and call him trash
after he tells you he isn't mad continue to call him mad and trash
he asks why you messaged him and you call him salty, even though he wasn't salty in anyway
I love this community lol
Comments
Im confused
People complaining about winning. What's new?
Got a toxic mesaage after i lost because of the utter garbage that is console optimization and he called me salty,trash, and mad even though i never said anything remotely close to hs assumptions lol. I was just tryiing to get bp and brought a BPS yet still played like an ######### and was one in ps4 messages.
I was suprised since i never seen a ttv do it
I can think of one large streamer that does it all the time - although obviously never at the level you are describing. In my opinion, it's usually always the bad / narcistic players that have complaints.
ths why people turn message off.