Thank you devs
I want to really thanks the devs for giving 5 min penalty for a dc bug, really thank you, now i'm so motivated to play dbd ;)
Tagged:
Mod
I want to really thanks the devs for giving 5 min penalty for a dc bug, really thank you, now i'm so motivated to play dbd ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly the system cannot detect why you left a game, only that you did - so unfortunately you will get a penalty. However, it's not something that should happen often - if you are getting thrown out of matches regularly then I would think that something else is going on with your game.