Heal While Running?
I was just playing a game as pig where a survivor went from a hit to full health mid chase. I have never seen that before but is there some sort of perk combination that let's you do that?
I was just playing a game as pig where a survivor went from a hit to full health mid chase. I have never seen that before but is there some sort of perk combination that let's you do that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's an Ultra-Rare Add-On for the Mediterranean. It heals you one state if you aren't hit for, I believe, 16 seconds.
Or the end of the game happened and the perk Adrenaline kicked in.
It was probably the syringe add on for med kits, when a survivor uses it it take like 20 secs or something to kick in and would appear exactly the way you describe, it depletes the medkit the survivor is using
Just hate to see it when the Medkit ######### up so bad it goes Mediterranean
My autocorrelation is absolutely abysmal.
There's also a Steve perk that heals you after a certain amount of time (Second Wind, maybe?) after getting unhooked.
To simplify, there are currently three ways for survivors to heal while running (whether in a chase or not):
*An additional possibility: if they managed to dodge you and sneak into a locker, Inner Strength only takes 8 seconds to get its heal off (provided that the survivor cleansed a totem beforehand). Obviously not a way to heal-while-running, but could carefully and situationally be used to heal up in a chase too.
Dang, I wish they added addons for the Atlantic and the Pacific too
This is killing me
Honestly been a ######### day thusfar this helped