Am i the only person who absolutely despises doctor?

Title.

I know alot of people hate freddies, spirits and hags but tbh i dont really mind them.

i dont care what rank, skill level, map or group im with. I will just leave the match the very second i hear its a doctor. Absolutely cannot stand them and i would rather just leave and find another game i can actually enjoy.

Im happy to play against absolutely every killer but doctor is just a whole new level of get #########.

Am i the only person who doesnt like doc? genuinely curious.

Comments

  • No, I actually liked Doc on the narrow window between his buff and his add-on rework. However, now most of his adodns are pretty damned busted and act as two separate addons rolled into one for a total of what would be another killer equipping 4 seperate add-ons. And I mean that in terms of strength as well as overall number of additional, seperate effects.

  • No, you aren't. I find him to be absolute bullshit and easy to play.

    You have no game sense so you walk around with your magic circle to find someone, and when you're in the chase, you deny windows and pallets, because he can spam the shock.

    I don't think he's unbalanced or OP, just annoying. Also, whenever I actually lose him in a chase he just uses static blast to find me again, and his chase music is sooo annoying.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    No, you aren't. I find him to be absolute bullshit and easy to play.

    You have no game sense so you walk around with your magic circle to find someone, and when you're in the chase, you deny windows and pallets, because he can spam the shock.

    I don't think he's unbalanced or OP, just annoying. Also, whenever I actually lose him in a chase he just uses static blast to find me again, and his chase music is sooo annoying.

    pretty much same reason i dont like him. hes not op or anything hes just not fun and irritating to verse. Not to mention hes easy as #########, takes no skill to play and has busted af addons. Not only that built in tracking along side denying windows/pallets is bs.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    No, you aren't. I find him to be absolute bullshit and easy to play.

    You have no game sense so you walk around with your magic circle to find someone, and when you're in the chase, you deny windows and pallets, because he can spam the shock.

    I don't think he's unbalanced or OP, just annoying. Also, whenever I actually lose him in a chase he just uses static blast to find me again, and his chase music is sooo annoying.

    Doc is only easy to play if you're playing against actual potatoes. I don't remember the last time I died to a Doctor.


    @tylxr_jay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680458#Comment_1680458

    pretty much same reason i dont like him. hes not op or anything hes just not fun and irritating to verse. Not to mention hes easy as #########, takes no skill to play and has busted af addons. Not only that built in tracking along side denying windows/pallets is bs.

    Go tell Archdruid Drey he takes no skill to play. If Doc takes no skill - surely *you* could go against a solid team of survivors and 4k easily, right?

  • @DrFeelgood said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680458#Comment_1680458

    Doc is only easy to play if you're playing against actual potatoes. I don't remember the last time I died to a Doctor.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680470#Comment_1680470

    Go tell Archdruid Drey he takes no skill to play.

    Would you mind telling me how he isn't easy to play?

  • When I am tired I loathe the Doc, the music and other noises just grind right through me, I don't mind him so much when I'm not tired

  • @DrFeelgood said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680458#Comment_1680458

    Doc is only easy to play if you're playing against actual potatoes. I don't remember the last time I died to a Doctor.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680470#Comment_1680470

    Go tell Archdruid Drey he takes no skill to play.

    Doc is easy to play but to compare how easy he is to play against solid survivors isn't a good comparison. There are maybe 2 or 3 killers I can think of that take very little skill and it could be like your third game and you do well against solid survivors. Doc is not one of them, but that doesn't mean he's hard to play.

  • He is an anti-stealth M1 Killer. Against a team who knows how to decently loop, and not get greedy with pallets, he isn't much different from an uncloaked Wraith.

    He is top tier against potatoes though. He is my choice when I am feeling nice and want to troll or meme.

  • @DrFeelgood said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680458#Comment_1680458

    Doc is only easy to play if you're playing against actual potatoes. I don't remember the last time I died to a Doctor.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680470#Comment_1680470

    Go tell Archdruid Drey he takes no skill to play.

    A killer with built in tracking, denies pallets/windows, decent map pressure, 4.6m/s, slowdown via madness 3 and f*ck all cooldown for shock therapy. i dont understand how you could loose tbh.

  • @tylxr_jay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680478#Comment_1680478

    A killer with built in tracking, denies pallets/windows, decent map pressure, 4.6m/s, slowdown via madness 3 and f*ck all cooldown for shock therapy. i dont understand how you could loose tbh.

    Lets see: He has no way of damaging outside of M1 with a normal 115% movement speed while not charging shock therapy.

    Survivors can dodge shock therapy rather easily if he spams it and he is slowed while spamming it.

    Actually timing the wave to get the stun timed right isn't as easy as it seems and mistiming it can cost you hits.

    Throwing pallets early can outright make shock therapy irrelevant.

    His map pressure is average at best given that static blast it doesn't force survivors off of gens for long outside of tier 3 and any good survivors can ignore most of the madness effects entirely.


    He is a solid B tier(Slightly above average/usable tier) killer but nothing more then that.

  • I hate Doc.

    If I had the power I would straight up delete his ass from the game.

    ######### him.

  • I like Doc, except on indoor maps, namely The Game.


    ######### Doc on the Game.

  • I don't like him either. I don't like playing him and I don't like playing against him.

    My most recent encounter with a doctor was in solo queue where he easily killed all of us with 4 gens left, due to a teammate rage quitting. The interesting thing was that the doctor wrote "boring" in the endgame chat and I could only laugh about that.

    Yes. It is boring to play doctor. Very boring.

  • @tylxr_jay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680478#Comment_1680478

    A killer with built in tracking, denies pallets/windows, decent map pressure, 4.6m/s, slowdown via madness 3 and f*ck all cooldown for shock therapy. i dont understand how you could loose tbh.

    Not timing shock therapy correctly. If you don’t, then you might have just extended the loop for the Survivor. It’s the only thing he has in a chase. If he’s getting all these downs and kills without using his shock therapy, then the player is good with Killer in general (meaning you’d have gone down even if it wasn’t Doctor) or you keep making mistakes and allowing him to hit you (in that case you need to play better).

    Also his tracking doesn’t do that much if you can loop. He can keep finding you, but he needs to be able to down you. Same with his add-ons. He can add as many afflictions as he wants, but they’re useless if he can’t down you.

  • I understand how you feel about him. His lunge is annoying and weird as well

  • just eat an apple