How would you rank each of the Maps?
I’m collecting data to show how most people rank each map. I figured here would be the best place to ask.
I’m collecting data to show how most people rank each map. I figured here would be the best place to ask.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shelter Woods: F
Ormand: Snow/10
Indoor maps (not schools): B
Schools: C+ (See me after class)
Hillbilly maps: A+
Wraith maps/Asylum maps: A
Trapper maps that are not Shelter Woods: B
How would we rank what? I have done some polls, feel free to check them out
Thanks this helps a lot! I meant in terms from best map to worst.