Why do certain survivors DC when caught and downed first?

Like bruh, I'd be willing to bet that it took you a good 4-6 minutes to find a lobby in the first place and you DC because you are caught first? it is part of the game to get downed and hooked first. Not even the best players can do a perfect game every time without getting caught. You would rather wait 4-6 minutes to find a lobby with a little extra preparing for your next game? You completely ruin the game for everyone else.

Comments

  • "How often do you dc?"

    Survivor: Yes

  • @lowiq said:

    "How often do you dc?"

    Survivor: Yes

    I know it is a joke but it really feels like this most of the time, at least it does without DC penalties.

  • @RyuSun said:

    Only time I DC is if I get caught first, hooked, then camped. Or if the killer chases me and has some BS lag on their side.and by lag I mean, slide across downed pallet and start running only to have the killer grab you and pull you back after you just ran 10 ft

    Why when you get caught first? Could you imagine if everyone did this? I can understand DCing against a facecamper, but if you get caught first and if you go down to laggy hits? Please keep in mind that there are other people who are playing the same game as you and that you end up taking them down with you because they don't have as much fun.

  • @Yords said:

    Like bruh, I'd be willing to bet that it took you a good 4-6 minutes to find a lobby in the first place and you DC because you are caught first? it is part of the game to get downed and hooked first. Not even the best players can do a perfect game every time without getting caught. You would rather wait 4-6 minutes to find a lobby with a little extra preparing for your next game? You completely ruin the game for everyone else.

    See those are very selfish people who only have fun when they win. They really should go play skyrim, fifa or something like that and quit the world of online gaming.