An idea for Hope and Poised

The two perks are so situational, so I make a rework.

Poised: every time a generator is completed you gain 1 token. Each token makes your scratchmarks 15% less visible (5 tokens = 75%).

Hope: every time a generator is completed you gain 1 token. Each token grants +1% bonus in movement speed. (5 tokens = +5% movement speed)

I think is nice to have (at least a minimum of benefit) all the time in the match.

This perks right now are bad and not worth it to run them.

Comments

  • @Masterninja said:

    The two perks are so situational, so I make a rework.

    Poised: every time a generator is completed you gain 1 token. Each token makes your scratchmarks 15% less visible (5 tokens = 75%).

    Hope: every time a generator is completed you gain 1 token. Each token grants +1,2% bonus in movement speed. (5 tokens = +6% movement speed)

    I think is nice to have (at least a minimum of benefit) all the time in the match.

    This perks right now are bad and not worth it to run them.

    The hope one would be way to strong for survivors who are good loopers already. The poised one takes away a core element of the game for killers (newer killers at least), tracking. I can see what you mean about how they are weak, but right now there are better perks to be touched.