Question Regarding Reports
In the post from Not_Queen on September 14th, under the list of offenses which can get a temporary ban, it says this:
Disconnects or rage quitting - DO NOT REPORT
In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL
So which is it? Should we not report these, or is an in-game report required? I have been reporting these when someone disconnects because they got downed or are about to get hooked or when the killer disconnects once the exit gates open or their ruin is found immediately, etc.
Comments
Disconnects are tracked automatically by the game. You don't report those as the disconnect banning is an automated process.
Okay, thanks. I think they should clarify that both in the post and in-game, because right now when I click the thumbs down option next to someone's name, a list of reportable offenses by category pops up and under the "unsportsmanlike" category, it lists rage quitting as one of the reportable offenses. Unless rage quitting is something other than disconnecting?
If they are disconnecting for any reason it will be tracked.