De ranking bug and MMR fixed?
I got de ranked from rank 1 to rank 20 as killer, and from rank 3 to 7 as survivor. This is a bug, I know.
Now, to the good part:
I just played some games as a grey rank killer vs red ranks
Is this intended? I mean the matchmaking. Cause I think of myself as a good killer (I get 4k's almost every game as a rank 1 killer), meaning I should go against good survivors, maybe MMR is finally fixed?! Or is it still taking ranks in mind and then it's still broken AH...?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Did you restart the app before playing? It may only be a visual glitch on your end. Once you restart the app it may show your true rank.
MMR is not fixed, not a peep about it at all. I doubt it's ready to go back or will be.
MMR is not active in match making at the present time. And it's quite possible that your Rank is purely a visual bug and the game recognises your correct rank. A restart and/or a verify of game files should fix this.
I'll try this and come back, thanks!