Alt WGLF token gain concepts

So when I heard WGLF was getting more ways to earn tokens, I was definitely expecting this to be a buff to players who were unable to be altruistic. But I saw it was not, so here's my suggestions for alternative ways to earn tokens:

  • WGLF becomes an activated perk, similar to Stake Out
  • Gaining tokens is possible by multiple actions, each charging it at different rates.

Possible ways to earn tokens: (alongside current ways)

  • 1 token per 80 seconds of working on a generator, or 50 seconds when cooperating.
  • .5 token per dull totem, 1 token per hex totem.
  • .5 per health state healed on others, .25 per health state self-healed.
  • 1 token per 180 seconds of being chased.

Possible alternate effects for WGLF (Since BBQ has auras, WGLF may as well have something. Esp since all perks are purple now.)

(Please note, these are individual ideas. Not to be all added)

  • Every token gained, get a 350 survival score point.
  • Every time you gain a token, the killer's aura is revealed
  • Every time you gain a token, your aura is revealed to all survivors.

Comments

  • WGLF is a very altruistic perk so healing fellow survivors for health states should reward you with a token.

  • @Pawcelot said:

    WGLF is a very altruistic perk so healing fellow survivors for health states should reward you with a token.

    Right, that's what this does. But not instantly. You have to heal multiple times to gain a full token, if healing is all you do. I think that this perk needs more ways to earn tokens tbh bc a killer's only objective is to sacrifice survivors, and that's what they get stacks for (hooking). Survivors have different roles. I agree with you but I don't think that healing should be a whole token right away.

  • @PlzDontStabMe said:

    I don't think WGLF needs to be so restrictive, honestly. Increase the maximum token stacks to 4/5/6 (100% 125%, 150% BP for tiers 1/2//3) and just gain a token from:

    • Safe unhook.
    • Protection Hit.
    • Healing another Survivor a health state.
    • Recovering a downed Survivor.
    • Flashlight/Pallet Saves.
    • Taking part in and being on the generator when it finishes being repaired (so you have to be part of the completion at the end; not just tap and go to get credit).
    • Cleansing a totem.

    This would cause WGLF to reward for every Survivor action other than healing themselves; and is more than enough compensation for the fact that BBQ has aura-reading built into the perk instead of only being a BP generator like WGLF is.

    Fair, this still seems to neglect to give tokens to survivors who act as bait but I'd take it over what it is now.