Report question
Where do I post video proof of cheating? I was playing a game as killer and a survivor would insta heal them self every time I injured them.
Tagged:
Mod
Where do I post video proof of cheating? I was playing a game as killer and a survivor would insta heal them self every time I injured them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First of all make sure you've made an ingame report (end screen), and then send your additional evidence to Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
You might find it easier to upload the video to YouTube - you can keep it unlisted, and put the link on the report form.