About Freddy Kruger
Does anyone feel like Freddy is a little overpowered? I feel this way because most of the games I enter with Freddy I I get destroyed in each game.the only times i beat him is when everyone is dead and I can find the hatchet if I can. I feel like he has a little to much power on his hands when he teleports to generators and when he the pallets are fake which pisses me off when that happens. You have to be really precised when playing against him you have to be playing a long time in order to beat him which I have been playing for almost a year. I really think they should at least nerf the pallet thing if that helps with actually getting gameplay in the game.
Comments
Yea freddy's been knowing busted and insanely strong for along time. I wouldn't midn it so much if it didn't drag out matches for infinity and required more skill from the freddy's part.
Hmm Freddy, well imo they should have left him with his original power instead of removing it entirely and giving us this one.
The old power was unique and changed gameplay, the new power is boring but strong.
I dont think fake pallets are that strong though. They waste a addon slot, mind you and arent stronger in conserving time as the snares. Also if the survivors memorize all the pallets (i dont expect many to be that smart) his pallet power is useless. If survivors play SWF they can tell each other which pallets are fake aswell.
He just has a little bit of everything thats the real problem. I only think he becomes overpowering withvery specific perk and add on combos.
Hes a pretty braindead/boring character to play as thats why I dropped him shortly after the rework.
I've never really been a fan of the Freddy rework, but I don't think overpowered is the right word. The main issues with Freddy is that he takes very little skill to play effectively, is somehow stronger than most of the cast despite this, and his snares are a little brainless. When you go against Freddy, it feels more like you're fighting the killer's design then the killer player, if that makes sense.
Just nerf passive sleep a little, make it a bit easier to wake up, rework snares in some way to reward skillful placement (let's say they start off small and grow to be larger and more slowing the longer they are active), give him some slowdowns when using his powers and buff/rework his addons and he's fine.