Bubba = Camper ?

I swear it feels liek EVERY single game I play against bubba, they just love to camp. Like why? Is that just his play style? I truly dont get it. :/ Its just NOT fun at all.

Comments

  • @AnimatedAaron_ said:

    I swear it feels liek EVERY single game I play against bubba, they just love to camp. Like why? Is that just his play style? I truly dont get it. :/ Its just NOT fun at all.

    IT's used to be a strat before the bubba buff, now idk

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197585/bubba-camper

    IT's used to be a strat before the bubba buff, now idk

    Dude its so annoying. They keep sluggin you too all game. Jesus christ lol

  • It's not that most Bubba players are face campers as much as it is all face campers will pick the easiest killer to do it on. :/

    Poor Bubba gets such a bad name, when he's really the best boy with a whole lotta heart to give. I mean, the dude's add-on is Chili of varying qualities. He's just fun and wholesome for the whole family. I love chasing people around, howling and swinging my chainsaw everywhere... it's so fun.

  • @UMCorian said:

    It's not that most Bubba players are face campers as much as it is all face campers will pick the easiest killer to do it on. :/

    Poor Bubba gets such a bad name, when he's really the best boy with a whole lotta heart to give. I mean, the dude's add-on is Chili of varying qualities. He's just fun and wholesome for the whole family. I love chasing people around, howling and swinging my chainsaw everywhere... it's so fun.

    nah most just be campin bruh, theres nothin else to it LOL SH** is lame

  • @UMCorian said:

    It's not that most Bubba players are face campers as much as it is all face campers will pick the easiest killer to do it on. :/

    Poor Bubba gets such a bad name, when he's really the best boy with a whole lotta heart to give. I mean, the dude's add-on is Chili of varying qualities. He's just fun and wholesome for the whole family. I love chasing people around, howling and swinging my chainsaw everywhere... it's so fun.

    nahhh bruh most just be campin smh lol its lame

  • Bubba is cute.

  • Well, it is Bubba’s Basement.