Any Infos on licensed character cosmetics?
As most of us know BHVR confirmed they try to get permissions but that was a few months ago and i want to ask if there is any new Information out there.
Also which license can we expect to be the first and/or is there are priority list?
Im waiting for Pig and Myers cosmetics for quite a while.
Also which license can we expect to be the first and/or is there are priority list?
Im waiting for Pig and Myers cosmetics for quite a while.
Comments
I highly doubt we will see cosmetics being released for licensed killer even though I would honestly love it. Each licensed killer also has a different license holder meaning anyone could be first provided they were ok with it. I'm not sure why people really hold off on allowing their licensed characters being altered with cosmetics. Most of these characters already have movie sequel differences or other things they have worn anyway.
I agree that it seems unlikely but I suppose anything is possible.
Hypothetically speaking though, I’d Love to play Leatherface in his grey suit and ‘pretty lady’ mask.
In a recently stream one of devs said they had talk to one of the license holders (didnt specify which license), but things were going good with chance of getting some. My guess is Leatherface, as he has many different clothing from his movies and Mortal Kombat also has a variety of outfits for their version of leatherface
I cannot wait to put on “Old Michael’s” mask. It looks so badass.