BHVR Xmas wish list.
Okay okay, here is a suggestion.........how about we all, or some of us putting what wish we want from BHVR for xmas and they have to pick i don't know 2 or something and do it!
Okay okay, here is a suggestion.........how about we all, or some of us putting what wish we want from BHVR for xmas and they have to pick i don't know 2 or something and do it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Make Feng's default hair look somewhat decent
1: A good deathslinger outfit.
2: Elf blight.
3: Krampus as a killer.
Santa Bill. There would be way more Bill mains if he had at least one outfit (at least Quentin had 2 outfits). Besides, Santa Bill.
I missread your post and thought you said burgers lol, now i want a burger
For Slinger I think a scrooge skin would look cool outfit be called tax collector or something. I think a Krampus Blight woould be better but who knows Both sound cool
Let us have a Christmas event where we can open up presents in every match containing BPs, Auric Cells, Shards... maybe special themed items similar to the Halloween event.
Figgy(Foggy?) pudding charm. (Like the red anniversary cake charm)
Gingerbread House charm
Wrapped christmas present charm
I'm all about the charms!