Wraith need a Buff
he needs more movementspeed when he is veiled
he needs a complete veiled, look it spirit has invisible and can come out and hit you instantly, wraith has a warning before he attacks and cant hit you instantly...
he can be burned, he cant take surviver up when he is invisible and and and...
Comments
I "win" aka 3 / 4k with wraith more than i lose. But i played against a 4 stack and had not the slightest chance. As soon as people know how they can abuse the loops and not just droping pallet after pallet, your chances of winning go down the toilet.
In my opinion, he just should have the purple or green cloak movement speed addon at any time, so he has a second slot for the silent bell / disorient bell. Because you absolutely need the aura reading addon with him.
Windstorm and yellow clapper at base. Make his stealth actually stealth, not terrible camo.
Now he's much better.
The issue with him and Trapper are that they're both way too addon dependent. Their base kits are terrible.
Are you kidding? With the add-on(s) available to him he can already lightning around while hidden. I actually saw him pass me veiled once and stand in front of me.
Wraith is “ok”, if you outplay the survivors you can still win with him just using brown or yellow add-ons. I wouldn’t be against a slight buff though. 🤷♂️ What about
Like I said though, I don’t think he’s “trash” or anything, but I could see him being made slightly better and not become overpowered.