Hatch Not Opening With Skeleton Key
Dear Behaviour Interactive
I have encountered a bug in the game where I have not been able to open the hatch. Upon request, I have video evidence as proof and I'm not happy about missing out on points due to game design failure and of no fault of my own.
I am looking to be compensated through blood points/auric cells due to the significant inconvenience caused to me. If this does not get rectified, my view of the game and its developers will always be tainted. I would not be able to see any reason to provide further support to Dead By Daylight.
Regards,
An Unsatisfied Customer
Comments
Very formal, put it in bug reporting. They’ll get to it eventually. Don’t expect to be compensated with anything, thats not something I’ve ever seen.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs please post any bugs that you find in game on this sub forum (there's a search function to see if your particular bug has already been reported). Also no we do not refund BP/Auric Cells for this type of incidence.