Change using sticks to struggle

Devs on console... please change using the stick to struggle when picked up!

I hate feeling like my controller is getting destroyed everytime, and i do not want to worry about stick drift sooner then i need to because of this game.

Comments

  • I know what you mean. Console joysticks are horrendous. I just try my best to consciously rotate left stick in a full circle nice and easy to minimize extra unnecessary ware and tear but the plastic still creates dusk and everything will eventually erode.

  • Gonna be honest, idk why stuff like struggling on pickup or even struggling on Phase 2 of Hooks are a thing. Struggling should just be automatic, imo.


    Give me an "End struggle," button instead and call it a day.

  • Just rotate it in a circle at a steady pace. It doesn't destroy it at all and it's just as effective.

  • Yes should be just push the action button and hold for struggle. Why do we have to destroy our controllers?

  • Honestly I think they should just replace the Hook Struggle with the skill check system the Cages use. Skill checks seem at least marginally more interesting and entertaining than just hitting a button over and over or holding down a macro key. (They asked about this in a survey a couple months ago, not sure if they're still thinking about doing it or not.)

  • It blows my mind that they still haven't made changes to wiggling and struggling. Maybe like 5% of the community actually wants those in the game. Enough is enough, devs.

  • @MrSmashem said:

    Gonna be honest, idk why stuff like struggling on pickup or even struggling on Phase 2 of Hooks are a thing. Struggling should just be automatic, imo.

    Give me an "End struggle," button instead and call it a day.

    I actually really like your auto struggle idea.. the only downside is I wouldn’t have a chance at finding a survivor willing to role play as my backpack if I’m running Mad Grit, Agi, and Iron lol. Nothing beats winning at a loop while you’re literally carrying someone hahaha