Clown's Theme is boring.
In 1 month I love it. But for 3 months only this? It's boring to me, and I think new killer Theme Celebration is max. 2 weeks. What do you think about it?
In 1 month I love it. But for 3 months only this? It's boring to me, and I think new killer Theme Celebration is max. 2 weeks. What do you think about it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd prefer it this way:
Chapter X release to Mid-Chapter Patch: Chapter Theme
Mid-Chapter Patch to Chapter Y release: Original Theme
I do like the Curtain Call Theme, but I would have been ok with the original Theme from the MCP onwards.
I must precise - I'm still love it, but I forget how sound Original Theme - it's bad. They should add option to change, but they say "It's not planning" or something like that - sadly
Eh, just enjoy it while you can. Eventually, we might get a Japanese menu theme with the spirit until Halloween comes at which point you'll have the Halloween theme.
The Clown theme will be gone forever soon enough.
Ik - and I know I will miss that theme like Halloween and Winter
You can I will kill you no kill you.
The Summer Event theme was actually probably the best one.
I like clown and Summer but I think the HALLOWEEN is the best.
I really loved the Christmas theme. Those bells were the best.
They'll change it in the new update probably
Ye I think they do that.
This is what I'm assuming he means /\