Who should I get now?

I received got Adept Killer with every Killer I own. It took a fair amount of time and a bit of luck but I did it! As a reward to myself I said I would buy myself a new killer.

But who do I buy? I would like to pick up one of the licensed killers if possible. I already have Pyramid Head and Shape. Who's a good pick to complete my trio?

Comments

  • @HelloAgainMr said:

    I received got Adept Killer with every Killer I own. It took a fair amount of time and a bit of luck but I did it! As a reward to myself I said I would buy myself a new killer.

    But who do I buy? I would like to pick up one of the licensed killers if possible. I already have Pyramid Head and Shape. Who's a good pick to complete my trio?

    Imo, Bubba is really fun to play and he has BBQ which is always a bonus in my eyes! Plus, Franklin's is great when you see 4 clicky clickies in your lobby. ;)

  • If you want a fun Killer, Legion.

    If you want a super strong killer that is easy to play, Freddy.

  • Generally speaking I like a bit more of a challenge. I really only care about getting the adept and having fun anymore so killers that have to either stragize or stay engaged sound more fun to me

  • Good job!

    To be fair, Leatherface would make sense if only for BBQ. I personally don´t like him too much but after the rework he´s a pretty solid Killer for sure.

    Another licensed Killer I do enjoy and would recommend however is Ghostface. Intriguing power with lots of versatility and possible fun builds. Not the greatest teachables, though. Requires a good chunk more brainpower too, so if you´re into that, go with Danny.

    Freddy is propably the strongest and most reliable of them all. To me he becomes rather boring to play pretty quickly, but he´s strong nonetheless.

  • Pig:

    MYC, Surveillance are good to have

    Hangman's Trick isn't worth much

    She has stealth, Power to stall out matches (if used right)

    I'd say she's strong in the right hands and a good killer to learn

  • I ended up splurging and getting both Pig and Ghostface! Thanks for the recommendations all!

  • @HelloAgainMr said:

    I ended up splurging and getting both Pig and Ghostface! Thanks for the recommendations all!

    Great, you now own all the stealth Killers except Deathslinger :P

    I wanna advice you to now practice playing around Spine Chill now, it will come in really handy for your roster ;-)