Object of Obsession makes me not play Myers
I hate Object so much. It completely takes the fun out of Myers who is one of my favorites. I don't even want to play him now. Sucks.
I hate Object so much. It completely takes the fun out of Myers who is one of my favorites. I don't even want to play him now. Sucks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keys and DS inbalance wanna have a chat with you too.
As Myers unless you are playing an indoor map your main objective is to get EW2 asap, OoO or not, EW1 may hide your aura but makes you move at 105% which makes catching anyone almost impossible if they know the basics of how to loop.
If you are in an outdoor map remaining at EW1 will severely gimp you for you are easy to spot from a mile away and any Survivor will get a huge headstart, at 105% that headstart will make the chase last more than 90 seconds easily, especially if they have any Exhaustion perk.
I understand how Meyers works. I mailed him until Legion came out. Regardless, OoO is not particularly useful against an m1 killer.