Killer Tournament: GRAND FINAL

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and girls! The killer tournament concludes TONIGHT! (well, technically votes are due at 5:00pm 10/10...) Your fighters are...

In this corner, she's won every matchup with no debate, she's reigned supreme with her superior range! I give you the Huntress!

In this corner, the underdog that I in no way expected to get this far (I am flattered though) Here's Ghostface!

With the cringy intro out of the way, here are the rules:

Unlike previous rounds, powers ARE ALLOWED. But remember to consider lore stuff first!

Comments

  • Huntress will clap him, since ghostface is just a cooler legion

  • This is a tough one. As good as he might be at murdering, Huntress is just too vicious and strong. No way this wild woman could get snuck up on - My vote goes to Anna, long may she reign!

    Btw, who the hell did Oni lose to? I must have missed his round, if you asked me beforehand I´d have bet good money that he´d be the one to rule them all tbh.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    This is a tough one. As good as he might be at murdering, Huntress is just too vicious and strong. No way this wild woman could get snuck up on - My vote goes to Anna, long may she reign!

    Btw, who the hell did Oni lose to? I must have missed his round, if you asked me beforehand I´d have bet good money that he´d be the one to rule them all tbh.

    Oni lost to Spirit is the FIRST ROUND

    I'm so confused about these people sometimes...

  • You said Powers are allowed, so Ghostface MIGHT be able to sneak up on Huntress.

    Idk though, I'm kinda torn here. Despite this, Ghostface has my vote.

  • @GhostyyBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674082#Comment_1674082

    Oni lost to Spirit is the FIRST ROUND

    I'm so confused about these people sometimes...

    Unbelievable smh... with powers, Oni wins ez. Without powers it´s such a huge difference its not even funny, it would be like me fighting a 5 year old girl in the ring xD but to each their own I guess, the people have voted.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674099#Comment_1674099

    Unbelievable smh... with powers, Oni wins ez. Without powers it´s such a huge difference its not even funny, it would be like me fighting a 5 year old girl in the ring xD but to each their own I guess, the people have voted.

    I just realized that everyone in these comments has a Myers pfp...

    What did I do?