Knockout visual change
Imagine if your screen went all fuzzy when you get downed after getting hit with knockout.
Just thought it would be cool.
Imagine if your screen went all fuzzy when you get downed after getting hit with knockout.
Just thought it would be cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that actual knock out effect should be permanent as you are like semi inconscious.
Untill you're off the hook then.
Until you arent on dying state.
Visual can be whatever. It the underwater sound effect kills my ears. I don’t know why they added that. Makes me want to DC I hate it so much lol
From causes that effect? I think i never heard it before.