like it because it was something that has not been done before, with there being other stuff like the cliffs outside the map are gorgeous I wish we got more maps like that
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cool tower😎
I was so excited about this series of yours^^ hope coal tower makes it, it´s the best map imo.
It's so cool that it's name is purposely misspelled 😎
I am also a fan of McMillan Maps, and Coal Tower is overall a very good and fair map.
True :)
Could not be any closer.
So true. I´m gonna miss the colour design of MacMillan, it´s extremely relaxing to the eyes to me while also being pleasant to look at.
like it because it was something that has not been done before, with there being other stuff like the cliffs outside the map are gorgeous I wish we got more maps like that
I don't like playing at Saloon either as survivor or killer. The coal tower is the coolest map for me.
A person with culture and good taste! I like it
Between the two, Coal Tower.
Coal Tower is easier on my eyes.