Actually when both reworked maps came out performance in them improved slightly as far as frames go, on Xbox. Got the nasty insta-overheat problem in trade though, lasting until the last patch. So did I win??
Always, 100% of the time. I lose half of my frames compared to live.
Spoiler
Spoiler Warning
▲▼
I've already posted my specs previously on this forum in the graphics update megathread. I'm not looking them up again for every post. (This is addressing MandyTalk's comment)
PC, and playing full screen or in a window, low resolution. Asus radeon 7770. No problem in old maps, but unplayable in new maps or reworked.
The Card could be the problem its one of the lower models with a 2.2k 3d score and only 1gb or the HD version 2gb memory on board. Its also a 7 or 8 year old card.
Unfortunately with graphical updates some hardware needs to be updated.
It would be handy to also know your current CPU and how much ram you have to get a better idea of your overall machine.
The Card could be the problem its one of the lower models with a 2.2k 3d score and only 1gb or the HD version 2gb memory on board. Its also a 7 or 8 year old card.
Unfortunately with graphical updates some hardware needs to be updated.
It would be handy to also know your current CPU and how much ram you have to get a better idea of your overall machine.
The performance on this game is steadily getting worse. Back in 2018, I used to ride around ~50fps on most maps with just a Radeon 520. Now on the same old maps, I get 30-35. On Ormond and the new maps its 25 maximum.
I already upgraded my system some time ago, but I know friends that have been driven away by these performance issues.
You're CPU again is older but its still powerful enough for gaming today.
I would advise to upgrade your GPU when you have the money. It won't stop frame rate drops on some maps especially newer ones as even the best machines are having some issues but instead of them being say 30 to 10fps it could be 70 to 45fps.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would help if you posted what platform you are playing on and if it's PC, your system specs. Thanks
Since badham and yamaokas got rework i have the same issues . rlly huge fps DROPS on those maps...
BEFORE THE UPDATE: bettwen 60 and 40 fps
AFTER THE UPDATE: bettwen 40 and 20 fps...:(
The map looks nice but i preffer the old with more fps than new unoptimized textures/assets... :(
Actually when both reworked maps came out performance in them improved slightly as far as frames go, on Xbox. Got the nasty insta-overheat problem in trade though, lasting until the last patch. So did I win??
PC, and playing full screen or in a window, low resolution. Asus radeon 7770. No problem in old maps, but unplayable in new maps or reworked.
Always, 100% of the time. I lose half of my frames compared to live.
I've already posted my specs previously on this forum in the graphics update megathread. I'm not looking them up again for every post. (This is addressing MandyTalk's comment)
Lerys has had fps problems ever since it got rebooted way back when.
The Card could be the problem its one of the lower models with a 2.2k 3d score and only 1gb or the HD version 2gb memory on board. Its also a 7 or 8 year old card.
Unfortunately with graphical updates some hardware needs to be updated.
It would be handy to also know your current CPU and how much ram you have to get a better idea of your overall machine.
Sorry. Intel I7 3770 3,4GHz with 8GB of memory.
The performance on this game is steadily getting worse. Back in 2018, I used to ride around ~50fps on most maps with just a Radeon 520. Now on the same old maps, I get 30-35. On Ormond and the new maps its 25 maximum.
I already upgraded my system some time ago, but I know friends that have been driven away by these performance issues.
You're CPU again is older but its still powerful enough for gaming today.
I would advise to upgrade your GPU when you have the money. It won't stop frame rate drops on some maps especially newer ones as even the best machines are having some issues but instead of them being say 30 to 10fps it could be 70 to 45fps.
Another 8gb of ram would also help.