Rank based matchmaking

I hate when I get in to lobby with rank 15, 17 & like 12 and I'm rank 3 & they are completely botted.

fix this plz

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • When MMR returns this will be less of an issue.

  • It is quite surprising that as a red rank player you got a 15,17 &12 in your lobby for one match. And is very likely that it was a one time thing. Now I do sometimes see a rank 15 ish player in my lobby at red ranks but that is usually do to a swf group bringing them in.

  • @selflessnea said:

    It is quite surprising that as a red rank player you got a 15,17 &12 in your lobby for one match. And is very likely that it was a one time thing. Now I do sometimes see a rank 15 ish player in my lobby at red ranks but that is usually do to a swf group bringing them in.

    i play ps4 and it seem to happening a lot more than you would think

  • @board said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1673567#Comment_1673567

    i play ps4 and it seem to happening a lot more than you would think

    I mean everyone is in the same que so the only reason it might matter is if you have cross-play turned off. And therefore you have a much smaller selection of players to get queed with.