Question about the Halloween event.

It's pretty sure at this point that we're gonna have an Halloween event but i want to know if the pustula petals offerings from last year in our inventory will be available when the event starts?

PS_Messages_20201009_151956.jpg

I'm so hyped for this, i really enjoy dbd during the Halloween events i don't really know why lol.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think they will be available but nothing is official yet.

    I also enjoy halloween events for some reason. Maybe because the game itself is a horror game and halloween event on a horror game can be really spooky.

  • @Zeus said:

    I think they will be available but nothing is official yet.

    I also enjoy halloween events for some reason. Maybe because the game itself is a horror game and halloween event on a horror game can be really spooky.

    True, Halloween events fit well with dbd, i'm also hyped to farm those event items with Zarina, i main her since she got released and now it's the oppurtinity to finally get some of them with her (=^.^=)

  • @Zeus said:

    I think they will be available but nothing is official yet.

    I also enjoy halloween events for some reason. Maybe because the game itself is a horror game and halloween event on a horror game can be really spooky.

    True, Halloween events fit well with dbd, i'm also hyped to farm those event items with Zarina, i main her since she got released and now it's the oppurtinity to finally get some of them with her (=^.^=)

  • More information will be made available closer to the time of the event.

  • Jane! ๐Ÿ˜

  • Anyone know when it starts. I feel like it should be the entire month of october :/

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Anyone know when it starts. I feel like it should be the entire month of october :/

    Pretty sure it starts between the 20th and the 23rd. Leaks point more toward the 23rd though, and it will last past Halloween.