Why can't I block players anymore?

I've come across someone who I wanted to block but it wouldn't let me. It kept showing 'block' instead of 'unblock' as if there was a limit or something. I can't block anyone.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Are you talking about Steam? As I'm still able to block there

    But it doesn't affect anything in game you will still get matched with them etc.

  • @Mandy said:

    Are you talking about Steam? As I'm still able to block there

    But it doesn't affect anything in game you will still get matched with them etc.

    Hello

    No, not Steam. I'm actually on console (PS4). I was referring to the in-game block feature. Where it shows 'send friend request' or 'block' for crossplayers. And when do click on block it won't let me block anymore.

  • It might have a limit afaik this is purely for chat messages in game anyway, which won't actually affect you on console

  • Me too! why they limit the number of player we block? :(

  • @Mandy said:

    It might have a limit afaik this is purely for chat messages in game anyway, which won't actually affect you on console

    Can you guys extend the limit or something? I understand that blocking players won't change the fact that you're still gonna connect with them no matter what but I've got my own reasons as to why I block people. I would also like to know where I can view my the people I've blocked? Because I've blocked a few crossplayers (on console) too

  • @RussianBlue said:

    Me too! why they limit the number of player we block? :(

    Well I'm on PS4 & I block a lot of players (I have my own reasons). Just a few hours ago I tried adding someone onto my block list who was a huge troll to me in game but then I realized that it kept showing me the word 'block' normally once I block someone successfully it would show 'unblock'. Now it just won't let me... which is very UGLY.