People who teabag/clickclick and then dc after I nod them after downing them, what motivates you?
Like, why? Why do you do that if you aren't even good? I'm not writing this post out of anger or any negative emotion, I'm just curious.
Like, why? Why do you do that if you aren't even good? I'm not writing this post out of anger or any negative emotion, I'm just curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those are people who found their favorite Youtuber who runs around the Killer for 5 Gens and gets their attention by flashlight-clicking. The "problem" is, they somehow skip the step to be good at the game.
Since something similar now happened: What motivates a player to buy DBD on Steam, buy Bubba, just to camp with Insidious and insult players in a way in Postgame Chat in a way that made me hit that Report-Button (so it was quite serious)? With a brand-new Steam-Account with nothing but DBD on it.
I really cringe when survivors click click because 99% of the time they die very quickly...
I imagine it's a monkey see, monkey do type of thing. I'll admit even in the most marginal triumph I have committed the sin of teabagging. Never used flashlights tho. For me, it's nothing personal against the killer, just a: ######### yeah! I did that! on my part.
these kinda people arent on the forums, theyre in post game chat whining you take the game to seriously when they stack in a 4 man all with small pp build
Emphases on "monkey".