Imagine if this were a thing
Does anyone play payday 2?
If so, you likely know what cloakers are, and the voicelines they say after going vietcong on your ass.
I was going to make this a 2 page essay, but it's so easy to condense so here it is:
I want the cloaker as a killer for this voiceline, and this voiceline alone:
"Now go on the forums, and cry like the little b*tch you are!"
Do I really need to explain this? Imagine if they said this after downing a survivor.
Comments
The Payday devs also actively SHUN half their playerbase by alienating console players. Anyone who is so anti-consumer doesn't deserve anything.
Good point.
Although this is a meme post.
Joke or not, they deserve to get slammed for their actions.
Also, "WE CALL THIS A DIFFICULTY TWEAK"
You know the reason those lines were added, right? The payday Devs are... Not exactly people that care about their community or the people that enable them to eat food.
yeah...
unfortunately this is true.