Matchmaking is fun!

image.png

Waiting 10min to match with a bunch of green/yellow ranks, fun fun game. No matchmaking problems at all!

Comments

  • @Runort said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8BZSW4L1OGC4/image.png

    Waiting 10min to match with a bunch of green/yellow ranks, fun fun game. No matchmaking problems at all!

    Ive had pretty good matchmaking actually.

  • Pov: you are a red rank survivor main running smol pp build and lose to a purple ranked clown player.

    Do you...

    • Take the loss
    • Be toxic in egc
    • Complain on the forums


    Obviously this is sarcasm and I hope you understand that lol.

    Considering all of your teammates got morid, I'm going to go ahead and assume that the killer wouldn't treat you any differently and you died on first hook. That's tough, and it's one of the reasons I hate playing solo. And it took you 10 minutes to find a match like that?

    I hope you get better matchmaking luck in the future.

  • First of 3 things:

    1. This is why I play swf. Unreliable teammates.
    2. When you do play swf don't run that DS + Unbreakable combo unless you want to lose everyone's respect. Treat others the way you want to be treated.. except for hag players.
    3. Never bring any good point offering unless in swf. Just a waste otherwise.

    Hopefully you and your future swf team have fun ๐Ÿ‘

  • @CashelP14 said:

    First of 3 things:

    1. This is why I play swf. Unreliable teammates.
    2. When you do play swf don't run that DS + Unbreakable combo unless you want to lose everyone's respect. Treat others the way you want to be treated.. except for hag players.
    3. Never bring any good point offering unless in swf. Just a waste otherwise.

    Hopefully you and your future swf team have fun ๐Ÿ‘

    Wrt 3: even then, it's not worth it. Those are the games where killers will deny points through Moris and hard tunnels. I learnt my lesson well. Only ever have one of you use a BP offering if you want to use them, so that they're not all wasted on a trash game.