Current thoughts on the MMR system?

I don't even know if it's still active or not. If it is, well... it sucks ass.

20201005083103_1.jpg

Look at this! LOOK AT THIS! SHE'S A VICTIM! D:<

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I don't believe MMR is enabled right now, meaning the matchmaking system is based off of good old ranks.

  • @Pepsidot said:

    I don't believe MMR is enabled right now, meaning the matchmaking system is based off of good old ranks.

    It isn't enabled last I checked, but I think he's referring to the current MMR... unless he's not.

  • Yeah the MMR isn't running right now. But this is exactly why I hate playing killer right now.

  • MMR is not enabled, as others have said. But even if they enable it, I am pretty sure it will not work perfectly anyway.

    IMO they should stop wasting any ressources on that system, use the Emblem-System, tweak it and bring back a meaningful Rank Reset and the quality of games will increase a lot. At least it will be better if players dont get set back like 1 Rank on "Rank Reset".

  • @AdelAgustina said:

    I don't even know if it's still active or not. If it is, well... it sucks ass.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E38O70DGU0FZ/20201005083103-1.jpg

    Look at this! LOOK AT THIS! SHE'S A VICTIM! D:<

    I mean... She got the second most bloodpoints.. Not too shabby Anna..