really hard to finish the current rift with these 10 minute queue times
and then when I get into a match I often get at least one survivor afk because they've wandered off waiting for the game to start.
and then when I get into a match I often get at least one survivor afk because they've wandered off waiting for the game to start.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play Killer?
I already have ALL the killer challenges, so I could only get XP rift progress with killer. :(
Play more Killer?
well, you're not wrong. :D
So... idk what time zone you're in but for me in Eastern time, any time before approximately supper time the Survivor queues are fast and after that killer queues are fast. I don't know exactly why that happens, I just know that it does. So, if I play Survivor early on the weekends and Killer late in the day I always have fast queues.
I choose to play survivors in daylight and killers by daylight. Queues only take seconds.
That's exactly what I experience and I'm US mountain time... Killer ques are instant between 7ish pm til 5ish am and the time in between survivor ques are instant. Seems like the wait time gets worse the farther you get from those prime times i.e. killer at 6 am is like 3 mins, killer at noon is 10 mins+... I wonder why this is.