My Keyboard
Can we make it to where you just hold the spacebar on hook please? I really dislike the abuse I have to put on my keyboard and everything else is just hold to interact so why not this?
Can we make it to where you just hold the spacebar on hook please? I really dislike the abuse I have to put on my keyboard and everything else is just hold to interact so why not this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the point of struggling is in the name S T R U G G L I N G if all you had to do was hold down the spacebar (or for me on xbox A) then it wouldnt be a struggle your fighting for your life and those delicious Bloodpoints i main survivor and sometimes the game does glich/lag and stop me from struggling but i just come to the conclusion it was probably for the best since the killer had a ebony mori......
the point of struggling is in the name. S T R U G G L I N G. if all you had to do was hold down the spacebar, or for me on xbox A, then it wouldn't be a struggle. your fighting for your life and those delicious Bloodpoints. i main survivor and sometimes the game does glich/lag and stop me from struggling, but i just come to the conclusion it was probably for the best since the killer had a ebony mori...... @TheHourMan Happy now? try not to be that toxic or you might just get banned.
literally your the first person since i joined around august 5th to complain about no punctuation in my comments i mean this isnt a project paper or work related paper