What is wrong with Hags TR right now?

If the Hag uses Monitor....and I think even if she doesn't use it. Its like there is no sound for impending terror radius. The faint hearbeart is not there at all. She can literally walk right up onto you and it goes from silence to loud chase music.

Was this intentional? I noticed last patch notes mention fixed TR but it sure seems strange to me this also seems to happen with Doc at times.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hag's always been like that.

  • No she hasn't. She has absolutely no terror radius until pratically right on top of you.

  • It reduces her radius to 16 meters.

    This is intended.

  • I am still having the bug where there is no terror radius while on the hook and this goes for ANY killer.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    I am still having the bug where there is no terror radius while on the hook and this goes for ANY killer.

    This is delibrate.

  • Hag with Monitor and Abuse does indeed have a really small terror radius and give that effect you describes. I think Death Slinger is even more evident on that if you face one with Monitor and Abuse.

  • It's always been small, but recently, terror radii have been changed to be effectively around 4-8 meters smaller. I don't know how, and I don't know why.

  • To describe with as much detail as possible.


    You know how when a killer is about 32 meters away you hear the heart beat lighly?


    When Myers is using Monitor and has 16 meter terror radius you need to be on your toes but same thing. You hear it faintly just with much less.


    Hag? She has absolutely no audio happening what so ever until she is right on top of you. I was doing a gen....abruptly hear the chase music at full pace so I start running and in about 1.5 secodns she was close enough to hit me with a lunge. Total silence to then chase music.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    To describe with as much detail as possible.

    You know how when a killer is about 32 meters away you hear the heart beat lighly?

    When Myers is using Monitor and has 16 meter terror radius you need to be on your toes but same thing. You hear it faintly just with much less.

    Hag? She has absolutely no audio happening what so ever until she is right on top of you. I was doing a gen....abruptly hear the chase music at full pace so I start running and in about 1.5 secodns she was close enough to hit me with a lunge. Total silence to then chase music.

    Myers has an 8m terror radius with monitor...and tbh you're kinda right about her TR. Hag and Deathslinger are the 110 killers that don't have a sound outside of their TR. Huntress has humming and spirit makes small noises and cracking sounds that she makes outside of her tr. Maybe that's why it's more sudden. Or it is an actual sound bug that needs to be reported but we have no way of knowing without video