Final Judgement Question
I never had a Daily with Pyramid Head where you need to kill someone with your own hands, but this queston occured.
Does Final Judgement count towards the Kill with your own Hands Daily? Would like to know.
I never had a Daily with Pyramid Head where you need to kill someone with your own hands, but this queston occured.
Does Final Judgement count towards the Kill with your own Hands Daily? Would like to know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know for sure but it should. I know death from pig's helmets counts as killing by hands. When you kill someone with your hands by mori, killing perk or special power - icon of killed survivor appear as clean shaped skull. Same goes with final judgement.
Ok thank you. I hope I'll get a daily soon to test it out.