I stopped playing because....

Hi, I stopped playing this game because of the hackers. people would join your matches and make you disconnect. it was impossible to play with a hacker making you a target. do these problems still exist? thank you.

Comments

  • They do, and I´m growing increasingly worried that hackers might be a problem the DEVs are not capable of handling.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    They do, and I´m growing increasingly worried that hackers might be a problem the DEVs are not capable of handling.

    Oh 😥

    I created another account to avoid these hackers, but I prefer my main account. I will play other games until this is fixed.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have played almost 1000 hours and I've run into maybe one or two people who were clearly hacking. Are you sure this isn't a technical problem? Like, how do you know that other players are making you disconnect and it's not just a bug or an inconsistent internet connection or something?

    When you are the target of a hacker you don't have much to do. mainly in dbd. Didn't you see several twitch streamers being targeted?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1667440#Comment_1667440

    I don't watch any streamers on Twitch. I'm just speaking from my experience. If there are hackers specifically targeting streamers that's obviously an issue, but it isn't really a problem for everyone else at the moment.

    Of course, it doesn't happen to everyone. it is a problem that exists. I'm just reporting my experience.

  • I have 2k200 hours on Steam, and I have NEVER ever seen a hacker on my matches, I must be so unlucky :(

    (I'm from Brazil btw)