Hold to Struggle should be an Accessibility option
I’m disabled. I literally cannot struggle mashing x with my right thumb, because my thumb is not dexterous enough.
I feel like if there was an option to just hold the struggle button, it would be much easier both on players and controllers/keyboards.
I know it’s supposed to be stressful to struggle, but maybe instead of taking it out on an innocent button the “stress” of the situation would be better solved with blinding auras for the hooked survivor and locking the camera on them.
I feel like if there was an option to just hold the struggle button, it would be much easier both on players and controllers/keyboards.
I know it’s supposed to be stressful to struggle, but maybe instead of taking it out on an innocent button the “stress” of the situation would be better solved with blinding auras for the hooked survivor and locking the camera on them.
Comments
You can change keybinds.
Although i agree, it serves no purpose except wearing out the button faster.
My least favorite thing about this game as survivor is the button mashing to struggle and to escape killers grasp. Just what is the point besides to wear out the keys and bore the surv? Just annoying af
They don't care enough about the players in general, medical problems or not, they just want your money!
Really they don't, there have been lots of posts with various medical issues, including a post from me about it, not even a single response from a dev, even one was tagged several times, no response at all!