Huntress
I she a licensed killer? You can't buy her with shards on ps4 like Clown.
I she a licensed killer? You can't buy her with shards on ps4 like Clown.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
she's free, check in the store
@TheDarkLycan Nurse is also free with Nea
A lullaby for the dark , the last breath , and left behind are all free dlc's which is the huntress , nurse , nea , and bill .
I don't see Bill in the store, he's not even in a character roaster
Bill is only available on PC.
I am sorry about that , I didn't realize they didn't release the same content across all platforms , I guess left for dead or left behind was only for pc .
Yea because of licensing stuff or whatever