Moonlight bouquets

Is there any possibility we will ever see full/new/crescent/half moon bouquets ever again? They were alot of fun too use and changed the game up a lot.

I know it was said that the developers wanted more control over lighting but now that revamped maps are being added surely they could add them back in and still have control over it. maybe even if we just got 2 offerings back (new/full or crescent/quarter) they would only need to make 2 additional lighting settings?

i think more player controlled lighting variables would be alot of fun to use and would make certain maps more fun too play on with just a bit more control.

whats everyones thoughts on them?

@Peanits @not_Queen

Comments

  • they can't even get freddy's deam world lighting right half the time and it bugs like every other patch

  • I don't think is a good idea...

    1. More Grind.
    2. It's already frustrating playing in a map like The Game or new Badham against some blendettes and this would only make it worst.
    3. As you mentioned, this would mess up with the lighting and the devs would have to make 3 or 5 variations of the same map with different lightning just to bring this offering back.

    But I do think they could add them just to KYF so we could do some stuff without messing the normal game.

  • I wouldn't mind them back be better then this new offering that are useless.

  • At most, I think there should be an offering that changes the time of day. So night maps are brighter with sun being out, and daytime maps are darker, with maybe a full moon to make sure there's at least some lightning, still.

    I'd love to see the Dead Dawg Saloon at night, personally.

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    At most, I think there should be an offering that changes the time of day. So night maps are brighter with sun being out, and daytime maps are darker, with maybe a full moon to make sure there's at least some lightning, still.

    I'd love to see the Dead Dawg Saloon at night, personally.

    not sure if im about to blow your mind but believe it or not dead dawg saloon actually is at night. you can see the stars and galaxies in the sky.

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    At most, I think there should be an offering that changes the time of day. So night maps are brighter with sun being out, and daytime maps are darker, with maybe a full moon to make sure there's at least some lightning, still.

    I'd love to see the Dead Dawg Saloon at night, personally.

    All of the realms are at the evening/at night, but given how bright the Maps are, no wonder that people get confused.

    @Pior_Morte said:

    I don't think is a good idea...

    1. More Grind.
    2. It's already frustrating playing in a map like The Game or new Badham against some blendettes and this would only make it worst.
    3. As you mentioned, this would mess up with the lighting and the devs would have to make 3 or 5 variations of the same map with different lightning just to bring this offering back.

    But I do think they could add them just to KYF so we could do some stuff without messing the normal game.

    While it would be nice to have them in KYF, this would also mean that the Devs have to put in the effort to make different lightning variations for each Map and this ONLY for KYF. I dont think that the effort is worth the outcome.