This whole game is broken

Hello!

Could you tell me when you will fix this game ?

I'm sick to take hit from nowhere. To dead hard, being exhausted and hit anyway.

4 years that this game exists, still the same problem.

Comments

  • @talikh said:

    Hello!

    Could you tell me when you will fix this game ?

    I'm sick to take hit from nowhere. To dead hard, being exhausted and hit anyway.

    4 years that this game exists, still the same problem.

    The entire real world is broken; we play the cards we are dealt. If you are unhappy, find another game. Vote with your wallet. I'm not being snarky, just stating the obvious. Venting here won't make you feel any better, nor will it result in any changes you want. Forum posts like these just turn into a negative echo chamber.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/196603/this-whole-game-is-broken

    The entire real world is broken; we play the cards we are dealt. If you are unhappy, find another game. Vote with your wallet. I'm not being snarky, just stating the obvious. Venting here won't make you feel any better, nor will it result in any changes you want. Forum posts like these just turn into a negative echo chamber.

    Not entirely, but yeah most of the time.

  • Welcome to Dead By Daylight!