What Survivors Would You Like To See Added?
Hello,
Who would you guys like to see added as a new Survivor?
As an original Survivor, I would like to see either a Sheriff or Deputy added.
As for a licensed Survivor, I would love to see Ash Williams from the Evil Dead franchise added.
Who would you guys like to see added as a new Survivor?
As an original Survivor, I would like to see either a Sheriff or Deputy added.
As for a licensed Survivor, I would love to see Ash Williams from the Evil Dead franchise added.
Comments
Original: a Preacher or a Reverend.
Licensed: Not sure, a lot of good options.
how about for the sheriff rick grimes
and have shane walsh as the killer 
For original: Maybe a cute cheerleader or a footbal jock haha. I mean these two types are always in horror movies.
John Cena with the following perks

-Comeback: Able to perform his WWE comeback, charges 1 Finisher move, cause exhaustion for 120 seconds
-UCME: 'YOU CAN'T SEE ME BOY" gives the ability to cloak yourself, thus' becoming invisible until getting hit, cooldown of 120 seconds
-FU: Able to Attitude Adjustment the Killer, severely hurting him, granting the ability to pin him for a 3 count if one survivor is around, if not, killer would be applied a stun for 60 seconds, if pinned, Survivors automatically won the match
oh god😂
i want Benedict added
I'd so dig getting a goth chick, cheerleader, beauty queen, librarian, punk, and another jock archetype aside from david and meg.
How about Dr. Loomis?